The leaves are changing colour signalling the start of fall. Which is also known as the best season for playing a sport called Golf? So now would be the perfect time to start a new hobby and pick up your clubs.
Most Forgiving Putters Reviews
Generally speaking five golf clubs should be in every golfer’s bag. And one of the most important clubs to choose wisely is the Putter. As a fresh beginner to this sport you need the most forgiving putter possible. Making long shots might look hard, but it’s actually the short distanced shots that most people miss. Putters are designed specifically for these moments to allow you with low-speed shots. Here are the Top 4 Putters best for your starting game.
Blade Putter: Bionik 101 White Nano Putter
These putters give more advantage to beginners due to their balanced face. They look long and thin, but the extra weight in the heel is the real magic of this putter. This weight provides you with accuracy and consistency; Proving to be an extremely forgiving putter for beginners.
A blade putter that you should consider buying is the Bionik 101 White Nano Putter. This putter feels so natural in your hand with advanced and enhanced features like the aiming channel, the head, face etc.
- The extremely enhanced Aiming Head of this putter will allow you to align the putter more precisely to the target and provide you with way more alignment than any other putter;
- In a similar way the putter Face will give you the best feel and provide you with more confident shots;
- Another special feature for this putter is the unique Tour Weighted Head.
Mallet Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour Putter
These might look similar to the blade putters at first sight but, on the green field, they have their own role to play. Their large club heads are their real identification. These putters resembling mallets come in half-moon shapes, semi-circles and sometimes even square.
One of the most forgiving mallet putters is TaylorMade Spider Tour Putter; Holding the title of the most extraordinary mallet putter around the whole world, there can’t be a more perfect fit for you. This has a stainless steel frame and an aluminium body. This spider too is designed to give the perfect feel while you are making a shot. A unique feature of this particular mallet is the Pure Roll insert. So basically the ball moves at a quicker speed giving you better control of the putter.
- It comes with a special alignment line;
- Apart from having an aluminium and stainless steel frame and body; It is also very lightweight;
- Has the added unique feature “Pure Roll Insert”.
Face Balanced Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach Putter
This is a term for putters that are preferred by players for making a particular balanced putting stroke. It is favored by beginners and proves to be very forgiving during the game. These putters give you less opening and closing when you’re making the putting shot.
Cleveland Huntington Beach Putter will prove to be the best pick for you for the face balanced shot. Being a very reasonably priced putter, it will become very consistent during your games. This will be the softest face-balanced putter allowing you to roll the ball flat.
- The range of designs for this putter is very wide, allowing every player to pick his favourite;
- An added feature for some beginner players might be the oversized grip. Such grips allow golfers with consistent strokes.
Spider Putter: TaylorMade Spider X
And so we’ve reached the last but not least putter on the list, the infamous spider putter.
TaylorMade Spider putters are the most famous ones in the market. Thanks to their incredible technology and breathtaking designs they remain at the top. Their Spider X is one of the most forgiving spider putter one they’ve made. The weight is perfectly balanced. The core features of this putter remain to be the amazing craftsmanship and the perfect materials used. It is specifically designed to give you the most precise shots possible while hitting that ‘sweet spot’. There couldn’t be a better spider to enjoy playing the game with.
- The best feature this putter has to offer is the True Path Alignment System specifically designed for this putter;
- The head design is slightly smaller compared to others;
- The insert, on the other hand, is thicker aiming to give smooth shots and better all-around feel.
As Greg Norman once said, “Happiness is a long walk with a putter”. Learn the importance of a forgiving putter as a beginner, and it will be your best friend on tours. Understanding which putter suits you the best might take some time, but these four will help you find your best mate faster. Make the most of this golf season with the best putters in your bag.