The game of golf is played with different type of clubs for different purposes, however not many clubs can perform versatile functions like the hybrid golf clubs. These hybrids clubs are made of wood and iron and used by various skill levels and genders to take shots from the tee and fairway to the greens. Hybrid clubs are crafted to improve golfer’s game from tee to green with unique soles designed and adjustable features to better players experience from tricky or tough lies.
This list of the best hybrid golf clubs is made using various criteria’s such as loft design, adjustability, weight, durability, quality, technology, value and cost to help audience decide on the right hybrid clubs to invest their money into whenever they want to change their clubs or buy for the first time.
Here are the best Hybrid clubs in the golf industry:
Best Overall Hybrid: Callaway Rogue
The Callaway Rogue is the overall best hybrid to help golfers from tee to green. These Callaway hybrid is specifically designed to improve distances and forgiveness; thanks to the special crown design and jailbreak technology.
Callaway Rogue helps mis-hits fly like the center-face hits while offering maximum spin. This club offers high quality features to various skill level golfers such as cupface technology, it also helps boost distance and it’s the easiest to hit off the deck.
- Large sole for increased forgiveness;
- Five different club loft options;
- Huge sweet spot and good club face;
- Jailbreak technology for higher ball speed;
- Offers improve distance.
Best Budget Hybrid: Pinemeadow Excel EGI
The Pinemeadow Excel EGI is the best Hybrid for beginners with lots of features at affordable prices, this hybrid is easier to use while guarantying improved distance and optimized performance.
This Pinemeadow golf clubs features regular flex and graphite shaft with varying loft angles and smooth sole to help provide beginners with all the features and functions to improve their skills; its red and black design with both hand orientations ensure it is not only aesthetically appealing but also versatile to all.
- Offers excellent feel;
- Affordable price;
- Good replacement for long irons;
- Left and right hand orientation;
- Good grip;
- Headcover available.
- Distance may be a little shorter than long irons.
Best Improvement Hybrids: Tour Edge Bazooka Platinum
The Tour Edge Golf Bazooka Platinum is the best complete hybrid golf club sets. This set includes seven clubs and are expertly crafted to improve forgiveness with good weight distribution. This hybrid will enable handicappers develop their games with the various clubs lengths it offers.
- Offers improved playability by producing a consistently high and straight ball flights while its wide and heavy sole easily guide balls out of the rough;
- Excellent accuracy and forgiveness;
- Improved distance control;
- Excellent feel after every swing;
- It is masterfully design aesthetically.
- Limited versatility;
- The short irons and wedges too bulky.
TaylorMade Superfast 2.0
TaylorMade are one of the best brands in the golf industry and the inclusion of one of its model in the best hybrid golf club reviews is not surprising. The TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 is an essential addition as if offers Durability, effectiveness and value for every penny paid.
This very forgiving hybrid is not only fast but has a longer shaft and lightweight design giving every golfer comfortable feels without sacrificing distance.
- Promotes a distance;
- White non-glare crown;
- Very durable and effective;
- Long shaft and lightweight;
- Black clubface.
- Low trajectory.
Ping G Hybrid
The Ping G hybrid is another notable addition to the list of the best hybrids. This club’s features include a crown turbulators and contrasting grooves to help golfers align club to hit the best spot on the ball. The Ping G club 455 steel faces is made with machine-precision variables to reduce weight and improve flex.
Read more: The Most Effective Hybrids in 2019
This club also boasts of center of gravity and optimized sole designed to improve launch angles and ball speed. This hybrid offers enough versatility with after-swing feel and it is made available in an array of grips or flexes.
- Offers high level of feedback on every shot;
- Offers extra length when compared hybrids without sacrificing accuracy;
- Handles all kinds of lies easily;
- Lightweight design to improve feel and distance.
- Performs more like a wood which some golfers might not like.
Best For Senior Golfers: Senior Majek Hybrid
The Senior Majek is the best hybrid clubs for old golfers who can’t resist taking a swing at the ball every now and then. This hybrid deeper club face cavity and more weight positioned toward the back is specifically designed for old ardent golfers, whose energy is not as it was and would love to take a swing without hurting themselves.
This hybrid lower center of gravity and lightweight graphite shaft is designed for those with limited swing speed, while also aiding amateur golfers to hit farther and better than they can with an iron.
- Deeper Cavity Back;
- Improve swing Speeds;
- Excellent aerodynamic design;
- Black Crown and arrow markers;
- Optimized launch angle for more Distance.
- Some golfers complains that it scuffs easily.
Best Women’s Hybrid: Tour Edge Women’s Hot Launch 2 Series
The Tour Edge Women’s Launch 2 hybrid is our selection for the best Hybrid for woman and our last inclusion into this list of premium hybrid clubs. This high quality club comes with a reasonable price tag for those who would buy it as a set or individually.
This hybrid comes in various club configurations and orientations for both righties and lefties, while its aerodynamic sole design, graphite shaft and lower center of gravity aid higher launch angle. Its hollow body and thin face improves distance and forgiveness with every shot.
- It comes in right and left orientations;
- Reasonable price;
- Responds well to easy swing and offers optimize distance;
- A great variety of sizes available;
- Nice head-heavy balance helps with swing.
- Lack of long irons makes it limiting.
It’s the best time to ask questions and give us your feedback in comments.