Golf lovers all over the world are well acquainted with various big brands such as the Cobra King, Titleist, Callaway, TaylorMade and Ping amongst others. The competition amongst these numerous brands ensure they push the limits in the production of golf equipments by employing innovative and technological approaches to produce high quality equipment for golfers.
One of the major companies that have over the years contributed lots of innovation and technology advancement to the world of golf since its establishment in 1973 is the Cobra Golf. This well known brand equipment is often found in the bags of various golfers irrespective of the skill level.
The brand has contributed to the production of various golf equipments ranging from the best spikeless golf shoes, best golf shirts, golf GPS, golf bucket, golf grip tape, golf ball retriever, golf balls and drivers among others. The quality and advance design of Cobra Golf has attracted lots of professionals and amateur golfer such as Greg Norman, Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau, Johan Edfors and Anna Nordqvist.
This review is written to aid audiences and fans select the best Cobra King Drivers. However, in the course of research, certain major criteria such as Materials, durability, Golfers’ reviews, ratings, technology advancement, sound, feel and year of productions was used as yardstick in selecting the drivers below.
Here are the top 5 best Cobra Drivers 2019 listed below:
Best Overall: Cobra King F9 Speedback
The F9 Speedback is the latest Cobra driver in town with mind blowing features. This masterpiece is the first driver to ever combine a high aerodynamic clubhead shape with low Center of Gravity. This driver is expertly crafted to improve distance and lessen spin. It is the perfect solution to golfers’ needs, also boasting of a Speedback technology which is another innovative advancement into the way drivers are engineered.
The King F9 craftsmanship utilizes a CNC Precision Milled face which is not only thin and more aesthetic looking but also helps increase ball speed, while the weight and structure on the sole ensures optimized transfer of energy to the ball.
This driver weight saving technology and adjustable weight system allows players change the CG position to aid improve distance, this is only the best Cobra driver but often seen in the top 3 best drivers in the golf world.
- Improved distance;
- CNC Precision Milled face;
- Eight adjustable loft settings;
- Cobra Connect feature/golf swing analyzer enables golfers track performance;
- The fastest and longest Cobra driver;
- Weight saving technology and Adjustable Center of Gravity;
- Speedback technology.
- It is costly.
Runner-up: Cobra King F8
The F8 is another high quality driver. It is the first driver to integrate the electric sensors technology inside the grip to record and analyze players’ performance. Cobra F8 features includes adjustable lofts, CNC milled face, and aerodynamics. The F8 was designed for improved launch and more accuracy as against the F9 Speedback that offers more speed.
- Offers improved forgiveness on mishit and distance;
- Excellent quality and design;
- Optimized performance and launch;
- Thinner and hotter face makes the ball faster and further;
- Cobra Connect records your performance;
- CNC milled face;
- Adjustable loft and easy to line up correctly;
- Great sound and feel;
- Competitive price;
- Some golfers find the high numbers of CG weight and loft adjustments unnecessary.
Best For Handicappers: Cobra King F8+
The next driver on this list is Cobra King F8+, this driver is similar to the F8 in features and functions with difference in the size of the club head, this driver is more compact with 440cc head and lower spins compare to the F8.
This model maximize performance and improves the game results of handicap golfers who don’t have a problem with high swing speeds but needs a driver to improve their shot control and forgiveness.
- Traditional profile and taller face;
- Low spin and launch settings than the F8;
- Compact unit with refined design;
- 100% CNC milled face;
- Loft adjustability;
- Suitable for lower Handicappers with fast swing speed;
- Front and back sole weights.
- Not suitable for beginners.
Best For Beginners: Cobra King F7+
The F7 model driver was designed to aid golfers skill and improve performance. This model has a sensor embedded at the top of its grip known as Cobra Connect features that enables golfers track performance, accuracy and distance of each drive.
This model has three centers of gravity that can be easily adjusted in accordance with golfers’ discretion. This high quality feature is another reason why Cobra King is rated higher in the golf industry.
- Great value compared to other premium clubs;
- Adjustable weighting and loft makes it more flexible for tweaking;
- Excellent compact design;
- Multiple color choices;
- Great sound and feel;
- Cobra Connect to track your progress down.
- Average golfers might find the sweet spot smaller.
Cobra King Ltd
The last driver on our top five best cobra king list is the LTD. This model is designed for professionals as it offers optimize distance and control while providing golfers with impeccable feel and confidence.
Though the LTD cannot be compared with the above listed club in terms of features and function it offer enough control for any golfer. This model was designed with the help of The Center for the Advancement of Science in Space to ensure the brand scientific approach was aim at producing premium quality product that will tick all boxes to improve all skill level golfers needs.
- Shorter stock shaft improve control;
- Guarantees consistency and extra long shots;
- 16-grams weight create low CG;
- Multiple loft settings for personalized launch;
- Cutting-edge technology in the sole that moves the CG to reduce spin;
- Offer enough forgiveness.
- Looks more lofted than it is at set up;
- Limited alignment assistance.
Cobra King Drivers versatility ensure its scientific approach makes it appealing to wide range of players irrespective of skill level while offering optimized performance. The Cobra king manufacturers have never failed in the production of sophisticated drivers, with groundbreaking characteristics like CNC milling on the face of a driver and electrical sensors integrated on the grips of the clubs to enable golfers analyze and track performance.
It’s the best time to ask questions and give us your feedback in comments.